Sunday, November 6, 2011

Stay Strong

I try to think of the best and that mom will be with us for a long time yet, but there are times where everything gets to me and I worry about the day that that will no longer be true. Currently I'm watching Say Yes to the Dress. There are girls on here who are shopping for a dress without their mom there because a disease took that away from them. Watching this show sometimes really gets to me because I wonder about it for me. Will my mom still be here and get to help me pick out a dress for my big day? Will my mom be able to watch me walk down the aisle and get married? Or will I be doing it all and only be able to hope that I was doing and choosing things my mom would approve of and be proud of? I hate thinking like that but there are times where I can't not think about it. Trying to stay strong and think positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment