Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blanket Fundraising

One day I was sitting around watching TV (or playing video games, I'm really not sure...) and I looked down at the blanket on my lap and a great idea popped into my head. It wasn't just a blanket that was on my lap, it was a no sew blanket that my best friend (and her mom) had made for me when we were younger. It was then that I decided that it would be a cool idea to make some of these blankets and sell them for money for the foundation.


I started looking up the no sew blankets online just to see what other people were doing with them (looks wise) and it was then that I stumbled upon a new type of no sew blanket that I had never actually seen before.

Instead of two pieces of fleece, it is only one piece with a yarn fringe. I personally really like them because they are different from the no sew blankets that a lot of people already have. As of right now I don't have anywhere set up online to buy the blankets, but within the next month I should. When I do I will definitely put a link up here to it so people can look at the blankets we have currently made. We being my best friend, her mom, and I.


Pictures above are of blankets we have made (some are still available, some are not). If interested right now, you can contact me and I will see what I can do for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment